Alexander Barton (@alexbarton)

Freiburg, Germany

The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @alexbarton ever

February 2nd, 2016

RT @FrankSchneider: Wir sind Handball, Papst oder Paris. Und selten wir selbst.

via Twitterrific

codinghorror In software, the first 90% of the work takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:42 AM, Feb 2nd, 2016 via Twitterrific)